Enchanted Christmas Kingdom FAQs
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Enchanted Christmas Kingdom FAQs
What’s different this year?
So that we can ensure that our visitors and staff members can remain safe, we’ve made some small changes to our Christmas activities this year.
- Father Christmas won’t be in his Grotto this year, however he has prepared a magical show for you all to enjoy instead from your very own socially-distanced Sleigh.
- So that we can safely run the show, we’ve limited the capacity heavily for each show.
- The Secret Toy Shop will be available as usual, however it will be in a slightly different location and capacity will be monitored.
- Our activities will be more spread out across the site to allow sufficient room for social distancing.
- Snorty’s Restaurant and Soft Play will be closed in line with Government Regulations, but there will be plenty of Takeaway options and some undercover areas for when it rains .
What other Covid-19 precautions has Hatton put into affect?
In order to ensure the health and safety of our visitors we have introduced a number of additional safety measures that you will see in place when you visit us. We have taken the very best advice from professional bodies and our local council to ensure your visit to us is as safe as possible. These new procedures include extra cleaning procedures, social distancing and one way systems.
Before you visit us please think about the following:
- We request that if you, or any of your household are feeling unwell and showing signs of Covid-19, you do not visit us – please get in touch if you need to amend your booking.
- Check our website before you visit to get the most up to date information about your visit and any changes that may have occurred.
- Be contactless ready – we are reluctant to accept cash on site, please ensure you bring your card with you. Pony Rides are exact change only
- Please remember your social distancing from other families throughout your visit, there will be markers on the floor at any areas where queueing is necessary and reminders on site.
- Face masks must be worn in all indoor areas.
- Take note of any new signage and information that we have displayed as this will help make sure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
- On arrival at admissions your temperature will be checked by our staff, this will be a non-contact temperature check and is a condition of entry. Any person displaying a high temperature will not be permitted entry into the Adventure World.
- Laser Combat and Tractor Rides have to remain closed inline with Government guidelines.
- Hygiene screens will be in place for the safety of our staff and our visitors.
- Please remember to uphold the highest hygiene standards on your visit with regular hand washing and use of our hand sanitiser stations. Please remember that hand washing is of utmost importance and hand sanitiser is an interim method in between washing your hands.
- All our food options will be take away but tables and benches will be available for eating the takeaways on site.
- Rest assured that we will be undertaking frequent cleaning throughout the day to ensure that any frequently touched areas are kept clean.
- Our team are trained to ensure that the relevant cleaning is carried out if anyone presents themselves to us with Coronavirus symptoms.
- Our staff will be wearing face protection. Disposable gloves and eye protection may also be worn depending on the area they are working.
- Our team have received specific training on cleaning procedures and our new health and safety procedures to ensure they stay safe and how to keep our guests safe on their visit.
How will the Father Christmas Show work?
Each booking will have its very own Sleigh to sit in and enjoy the show. The Sleighs will be spaced out with at least 2 meters distance between each one and groups will be guided to and from their sleigh. The shows will have a very limited capacity to ensure that social distancing can be maintained at all times.
We ask that everyone aged 11 years or over to wear a face mask at all times whilst in the theatre or queuing to enter it (unless you’re exempt).
Father Christmas unfortunately won’t be available for photos or individual meetings before or after the show this year.
Is Father Christmas’ show an individual experience or a group experience?
Where we’ve been able to offer individual experiences in previous year, this is not the case this year owing to government instructions. Instead you will be viewing the show with other families, in their own family bubbles.
What other activities are there to do?
You can spend all day at Hatton but we recommend that to get the best of the experience you allow at least 2.5 to 3 hours. Besides seeing the big man himself, there is a load of really great festive activities in which to take part. Click here to see the full programme.
Are the Activities Undercover?
We have endeavoured to have as many activities undercover as we can, however due to COVID-19 government restrictions, we will be using marquees rather than structured buildings. The Father Christmas Show is undercover with plenty of natural ventilation. We do advise you to come DRESSED IN WARM CLOTHES and bring waterproofs if the weather looks changeable.
What changes are there in Soft Play?
As we are currently in the Tier 3 category, Soft Play will remain closed until further notice.
Is it an authentic Christmas Experience, are there elves and reindeer?
Of course. Father Christmas is bringing all of his Elves to Hatton this year to help him and not forgetting two of his very special reindeer that visitors will be able to see.
Does Father Christmas give my a child a gift?
Yes! But at Hatton, Father Christmas is so magical that instead of giving each child a wrapped gift, he gives them their own letter…This allows them to enter his secret Toyshop and choose their own present off the shelves.
How do I purchase a ticket?
To visit our Enchanted Christmas Kingdom, please book online here so that we can track & trace and manage capacities for social distancing purposes. This includes timed slots to watch The Father Christmas Show.
We are members of Hatton Adventure World – do we still have to pay?
There is always a heavily discounted rate for members during our Enchanted Christmas Kingdom event, but because of the need to price by sleigh rather than per individual, the pricing structure is different this year. The discounted rate is incidentally equivalent to up to 3 months subscription.
How far in advance do I have to book?
Our Enchanted Christmas Kingdom event is always extremely popular and we have very limited timed slots to watch The Father Christmas Show this year. To guarantee your entry, it’s best to book as soon as possible.
What will happen if I can’t make it due to Covid-19?
All of our tickets are non-refundable, unless we are forced to close due to government restrictions. If you’re unable to attend yourself and we’re still open, we’d be more than happy to re-book you in at a later date so you don’t lose out. Just pop an email to us with your booking reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that as our Enchanted Christmas Kingdom event is so popular, we may not be able to re-book you in for the event itself, but we will try our hardest to do so.
What time do I need to arrive at the show if I have pre-booked a time-slot?
We do ask that you arrive at The Father Christmas Show up to 10 minutes before the time slot specified on your ticket (eg 2.30pm time slot, please arrive between 2.20pm and 2.30pm) since arrivals outside of these times cannot be guaranteed to be accommodated.
Please note that you must be through the admissions kiosk well before your time slot, leaving enough time to get to the Show.
What happens if I am late for my timed visit?
If you are late for your visit and arrive outside of your allocated time slot, we will of course do our best to accommodate you in another time slot. However this cannot be guaranteed and could involve a longer wait and potential disappointment to your little ones.
Can I visit the Adventure World before and after my Father Christmas Show time?
Absolutely! The time on your ticket is the time you have booked your viewing of The Father Christmas Show. Hatton Adventure World is open from 9am to 6pm (except Friday 11th and Friday 18th where we will be open from 12pm to 6pm) and please be sure to enjoy all of the other Christmas activities we have on offer before and after the show.
Is it suitable for Wheelchair users?
Yes, we are able to accommodate wheelchair users. Please indicate to the staff at our admissions kiosk upon arrival if you require assistance.
What if it rains?
Enchanted Christmas Kingdom tickets are excluded from the rainy day guarantee.
Our activities can be enjoyed in all weathers & the majority are indoors, we do advise you to come DRESSED IN WARM CLOTHES and wellies and bring waterproofs if the weather looks changeable.